I kissed my mum!

Here is the last film created by our amazingly creative and inspirational Year 5/6 students. This story was written ans narrated by Hussein from Year 5. His story tells of his desire to fit in and be one of the boys. The film is heartfelt and captures the essence of good story writing. Thank you Hussein, and the rest of your class, for making such a great movie.

We would love to read your comments.

3 thoughts on “I kissed my mum!

1. Congratulations Hussein and everyone in Year 5 who contributed to this project. This is a great piece of storytelling – I was invested in it and could feel the tension and excitement building at differing story points. I liked the choices you made with camera angles and decisions around what was featured in the frame. I hope you get more opportunities to make films – you’re very good at it.

Jenny Luca.

2. Hi, My name is Izzy and i am 11 years old. I was asked to go look at blogs and comment on one and the first blog I choose was this blog. I scrolled down and the first one that came to me was this one because the tittle was sweet. By the middle of the video i thought that you must have had to put a lot of effort into it and you probably did. I love this video and one day i hope you to could become a famous soccer player or even a film director Great job and also to the other actors!!!!!!!